Elf On The Shelf Scavenger Hunt Downtown Woodland
December 6 @ 3:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Elf On The Shelf Scavenger Hunt
1. Participants will receive Maps with Rules and all the details.
a. Maps available at 3pm Friday Dec 6th any participating Business or at Blue Wing Art Gallery (405 Main Street)
2. Start Time: 3:00PM Scavenger Hunt begins at
3. Participants will have 5 hours to visit each store on the map and locate the Elf on the Shelf
4. Once found Participants will find a store staff member or owner and have them mark off their store with a mark provided by Scavenger Management.
5. End Time: 8:00PM Maps must be turned in to the Scavenger Hunt Headquarters, Blue Wing Art Gallery (405 Main Street)
6. Need not be present to win, winners will be contacted via information provided on issued tickets and must claim their prizes at Blue Wing Gallery.
. Please note that not all stores must conform to this timeline but it is encouraged.
Scavenger Hunt Ticket Entry System:
1. 2 Entry Tickets Awarded for each completed participant map
2. 1 Entry Ticket. Awarded for each partially completed participant map
3. 5 Bonus Entry Tickets. Awarded for downloading and creating a Nytch App Account, (it’s free, and benefits Local Businesses)