Here are four easy, fun ways to enjoy Woodland this week. Have fun out there!
1. All July 4th activities, especially the Bike Parade
Here is the list of tomorrow’s activities but the one that sounds like the most fun is the Bike Parade down Main Street. The hope is to get over 1000 riders…can you imagine!?
- 7:30 | Fun Run | Sign up here
- 8:00 – 11: 00 | Pancake Breakfast at Station 3 | 1500 Springlake Ct., $5.00, children 5 and under are free
- 9:00 – Noon | Bike Parade & Freeman Park Family Fun | Heritage Plaza
- 1:00 – 3:00 | Ice Cream Social | Woodland Community and Senior Center, $2.00
- 1:00 – 4:00 | Swim Fest | Charles Brooks Community Swim Center, free
- 6:00 – 9:00 | Fireworks Celebration | Woodland High School, free
2. First Friday Art Walk | Downtown Woodland
Enjoy an evening out in downtown Woodland. Here’s a map you can keep on your phone, just save it as a photo. Map courtesy of Historic Downtown Woodland Group.
3. Intro to Pole Dancing, Saturday, July 8th
Loft Pole Dance Studio is now open and this Saturday they are offering an Intro class at 10am. Register here and follow their Facebook account. Located at 1059 Court Street unit #114 Woodland, California, CA 95695. Photo from Loft Pole Dance Studio
4. Morgan’s Mill for Sunday Coffee (and a waffle)
Morgan’s Mill is now open on Sundays from 6:30 am – 3:00 pm. Grab your pooch and head over to the Mill for a little coffee and relaxation on their patio. It’s a great place to #community! Located at 1059 Court Street, Suite 105, Woodland, California 95695