How to Stay Safe and Support Downtown Woodland Businesses
How to Stay Safe and Support Downtown Woodland Businesses
The safety of Downtown Woodland’s residents, workers, and visitors is of the utmost importance to us here at Visit Woodland. We want you to know that we are constantly monitoring all recommendations and updates from government officials surrounding COVID-19 (novel coronavirus), and we will inform our stakeholders of relevant changes. The first priority for everyone is to take appropriate steps to limit the spread of COVID-19 and ensure our entire community remains healthy.
During this time of adjustments in social events, work schedules, and travel, we encourage you to remember our many small businesses in downtown and throughout our community and to continue supporting them even if you cannot visit them physically.
Currently, many Downtown Woodland restaurants, stores, businesses are taking extra steps to ensure their spaces are clean and safe for customers. Follow guidance from public health officials regarding social distancing and proper health etiquette if and when visiting businesses and public spaces. Thanks to the City of Woodland many of our restaurants now have temporary curbside pickup locations that are conveniently located right by their locations.
If you are not able to visit stores and restaurants physically, there are still things you can do to support our small and local businesses:
Shop online or via phone. Many of downtown’s retailers have online shopping available; our local and independent shops will help you get what you need via phone, Facetime, or other methods, if necessary.
Local Woodland Based App Nytchapp.com is a free app that allows you to shop with many of the downtown businesses directly and it’s free to use and all at your convenience from home or work.
Store that are Currently using the Nycth App are listed here.
Below is a list of businesses that are ready to take your requests through the Ntych App
- A Well Stocked Home
- Avila Winters Design
- Bella Moda Boutique
- Haven a boutique
- Irrigation Supply Co.
- Little Chances
- My Sister’s Closet
- The Nest
- Punky Jane Jewelry
- Sinor Salons
- Simply Hand Made For You
- Soulmate Skin
- True Value Woodland
- Yolo County Animal Shelter (YCAS)
- Local Inspirations
- The Fancy Paintbrush
- Zest West
If you typically order wholesale products with local retailers later in the year, place your orders now.
If you do not need anything specific at the moment but still want to support local, buy gift cards directly from the retailers/restaurants to spend later in our various storefront businesses.
For restaurants, order takeout or delivery and tip the same amount as you would dining in.
This a list of the restaurants offering Curbside Pickup.
Support Our Downtown Restaurants
- Crepeland 540 Main Street 530-407-7427 | https://crepeland-restaurant.business.site/
- ChickPeas 800 Main Street (530) 650-8320 | https://www.gochickpeas.com/
- Chicago Cafe 411 Main Street (530) 662-2292
- Doggeros 437 First Street (530) 665-6327 | https://www.facebook.com/DOGGEROSMEX/
- El Charro Mexican 417 Main Street (530) 661-3166 | https://www.elcharrodewoodland.com/
- House of Shah Afghan Urban Eats 538 Main Street (530) 665-6516 | http://www.houseofshah.com/
- Las Brasas 537 Main Street (530) 665-6806 | https://www.lasbrasastacos.com/
- Las Milpas Taqueria 534 Main Street (530) 406-0251 | https://www.facebook.com/lasmilpastaqueria/
- Morgan’s on Main 614 Main Street (530) 402-1275 | http://www.morgans-on-main.com/
- Nugget Market Deli 157 Main Street (530) 662-5479 | https://www.nuggetmarket.com/
- Osaka Sushi 608 Main Street (530) 668-6288 https://www.osakawoodland.com/
- Thai Pepper 808 Main Street (530) 668-9364 | https://thaipepperwoodland.com/
- Pete’s Restaurant Brewhouse 164 Main Street (530) 661-0900 | https://www.peteswoodland.com/
- State Cafe 322 Main Street (530) 723-5321 | https://www.cinemawest.com/
- Steve’s Pizza 714 Main Street (530) 666-2100 | http://www.stevespizzawoodland.com/
- Subway 709 Main Street (530) 666-3354 | https://restaurants.subway.com/united-states/ca/woodland/709-main-street
- The Burger Saloon 601 Main Street (530) 668-2747 | https://www.theburgersaloon.com/
- Bella Bean 729 Main Street (530) 379-4769 | https://www.facebook.com/BellaBeanWoodland/
- Morgan’s Mill 1059 Court Street (530) 601-1100 | https://morgansmill.co/
- Sawyers Sweet Spot 528 Main Street (530) 723-5200 | http://woodland.sawyerssweetspot.com/
- Sweet Ville Candy 706 Main Street (530) 757-3321 | https://sweetvillecandy.com/
- Timothy’s Bakery 422 Main Street (530) 661-6044 | https://www.facebook.com/timothysbakery/
- Zest West Bakery 510 Main Street (530) 908- 2728 | http://www.zestfreshpastry.com
- Bangkok Cuisine 525 Main Street (530) 668-9788 | https://www.facebook.com/bcwoodland/
- Father Paddy’s Irish Public House 435 Main Street (530) 668-1044 | https://fatherpaddyspub.com/
- Guinevere’s Café & Bistro 317 Second Street (916) 524-8913 |
- Kitchen 428 428 First Street (530) 661-0428 | http://www.mojoskitchen428.com/
- Maria’s Cantina 306 Sixth Street (530) 402-1540 | http://marias-cantina.com/
- Savory Café 722 A Main Street (530) 668-4009 | https://www.savorycafeonmain.com/
- Blue Note Brewing 750 Dead Cat Alley (530) 358-4677 | https://bluenotebrewingcompany.com/
Share this post and information widely so others know how to help.
First and foremost, prioritize and take all health and safety precautions for yourself and others in our community. Our community health as a whole depends on working together, and our small businesses are the lifeblood of the Downtown Woodland economy. We want to make sure they continue to stay successful while maintaining appropriate public health safety measures.
For questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org