Have a fantastic weekend!
Notes around town:
- Did you see Branigan’s Turkey Farm post from Tuesday? If you haven’t already reserved your turkey give them a call, it’s not too late.
- The Holy Rosary School Holiday Boutique is this Saturday. This is a great place for handcrafted gifts and goodies.
- It is membership month at preservation society, Woodland Parlor 30 NSGW. They have installed three preservation markers in Woodland in the last year and a half.
- Have you heard of Art Through Pods? Mojo’s Lounge will be featuring a pod at next month’s First Friday Art Walk.
- Apply to have your pet spayed or neutered with No Puppies for Hussies. Deadline is December 16 for the service to be done in January 2017.
- Sign up for Running with the Turkeys ASAP!
- You can now advertise your buisness on VisitWoodland. Contact me at Kelly@visitwoodland.com for more information.
Events This Weekend:
Barley Wine Debut at Blue Note | Friday 11/18 3:00 – 10:00 pm | Blue Note 750 Dead Cat Aly
Middle & High School Skate Night | Friday 11/18 7:30 – 9:30 pm | NorCal Indoor Sports 1460 Tanforan Ave.
The Pikeys at Father Paddy’s | Friday 11/18 7:00 pm | Father Paddy’s 435 Main Street
Holy Rosary Holiday Boutique | Saturday 11/19 8:00 am – 3:oo pm | Holy Rosary School 575 California Ave
Pints & Poses! at Blue Note | Saturday 11/19 10:00 am – 1:30 pm | Blue Note Brewing Company 750 Dead Cat Aly
FREE Oil filter Exchange Event | Saturday 11/19 10:00 am – 2:00 pm | Various locations
Whiskey & Stitches at Father Paddy’s | Saturday 7:00 pm | Father Paddy’s 435 Main Street
Prime Time for the Holidays at the Woodland Opera House | Through November 20 | Tickets here
California Agricultural Museum Art Show – From Cows to Concrete | Through December 13th | California Ag Museum 1962 Hayes Ln. More info here
Thirsty Goat Grand Opening | Friday 11/25 | See Thirsty Goat Facebook page for more information
Small Business Saturday | Saturday 11/26 all Day | Small Businesses around Woodland
Ceramic paint class at Sweet Potato Pie | Wednesday, November 30th: 5:15pm-6:30pm, Thursday, December 1st: 5:15pm-6:30pm, Sunday, December 4th: 1:00pm-2:15pm or 3:00pm-4:15pm | Sweet Potato Pie 528 Main Street. More info here
A Christmas Story at the Woodland Opera House | December 2 – 18 various times | Woodland Opera House
Dickens in the Valley | Saturday 12/3 10:00 am | Various Woodland Homes
Woodland Holiday Parade | Saturday 12/10 10:00 am | Main Street Woodland
Ongoing & Recurring Events:
First Friday Art Walk | Every First Friday 5:30 pm – 9:30 pm | Various downtown business
Food Truck Mania | Every First Sunday 4:00 pm – 8:oo pm | First and Bush Streets
Sunday, Monday & Thursday Night Football | Father Paddy’s 435 Main Street
Baby & Me Woodland Meet up | Tuesdays 9:00 – 10:00 am | Sweet Potato Pie 528 Main Street
Uvaggio’s Trivia Night | Every Thursday at 7:00 pm | Uvaggio’s 703 Main Street. Facebook page
Book Sale – Friends of the Woodland Public Library | Every Last Thursday 4:00 – 6:30 pm & Every Second Saturday 9:00 am – noon (NO Sales for the month of August) | Woodland Public Library
Free Tennis Lessons (with approved Grant) by The City of Woodland and the Woodland Tennis Club | Apply, in person, at the Senior Community Center
Savory Cafe Farm to Fork Paella Friday | Every Friday night | Savory Cafe 722 Main Street
Mojo’s & Kitchen428 weekly events | Wine of the Week: $10 off the featured wine of the week, Open Mic: Every Sunday (except Food Truck Mania Sundays), No Corkage Mondays, Prime Rib Wednesdays | 428 First Street
Guinevere’s weekly events | Thursday: Open Mic 6:00 pm – 11:00 pm, Friday & Saturday Live music 6:00 pm. Call ahead for confirmation.