It’s a long weekend and I couldn’t be happier!
Notes around town:
- California Ag Museum is celebrating Vetran’s Day by showing their Holt 120 Horsepower tractor, which was originally an artillery tractor. Check out their press release.
- November’s Commit2Fit is in its second week. There are lots of free activities this month.
- Corner Drug will delivery your perscription or over the counter items…for $1.00?!
- The Woodland Opera House offers tours every Tuesday afternoon from 2:00 – 4:oo pm or you can call them in advance for a group tour (530-666-9617).
- Blue Note Brewing Company is debuting their Sour Rasberry Funk on Saturday.
- Guinevere’s Cafe and Bistro is holding Holiday Cookie Decorating classes on Saturday mornings through the holidays.
- Don’t forget that Novembe 26th is Small Business Saturday. If you’re a small business you can recieve free marketing tools here.
Have a wonderful weekend, here are this weekend’s events…
Events This Weekend:
Christmas Faire & Vintage Market | 11/11 – 11/3 | 875 W. Southwood Drive. More info here
One Eyed Reilly at Father Paddy’s | 11/11 7:00 pm | Father Paddy’s 435 Main Street
FREE Fall Composting Workshop | Saturday 11/12 9:00 – 10:30 am | Woodland Community College
Children’s Story Time at Sweet Potato Pie | Saturday 11/12 10:30 am & 12:30 pm readings | Sweet Potato Pie 528 Main Street
Uvaggio’s One Year Birthday Party | Saturday 11/12 6:00 – 9:00 pm | Uvaggio’s 703 Main Street
Blue Note Sock Hop | Sunday 11/13 3:00 – 6:00 pm | Blue Note Brewing Compnay 750 Dead Cat Aly. See more info here
Prime Time for the Holidays at the Woodland Opera House | Through November 20 | Tickets here
California Agricultural Museum Art Show – From Cows to Concrete | Through December 13th | California Ag Museum 1962 Hayes Ln. More info here
Middle & High School Skate Night | Friday 11/18 7:30 – 9:30 pm | NorCal Indoor Sports 1460 Tanforan Ave.
FREE Oil filter Exchange Event | Saturday 11/19 10:00 am – 2:00 pm | Various locations
Small Business Saturday | Saturday 11/26 all Day | Small Businesses around Woodland
Ceramic paint class at Sweet Potato Pie | Wednesday, November 30th: 5:15pm-6:30pm, Thursday, December 1st: 5:15pm-6:30pm, Sunday, December 4th: 1:00pm-2:15pm or 3:00pm-4:15pm | Sweet Potato Pie 528 Main Street. More info here
Ongoing & Recurring Events:
First Friday Art Walk | Every First Friday 5:30 pm – 9:30 pm | Various downtown business
Food Truck Mania | Every First Sunday 4:00 pm – 8:oo pm | First and Bush Streets
Sunday, Monday & Thursday Night Football | Father Paddy’s 435 Main Street
Baby & Me Woodland Meetup | Tuesdays 9:00 – 10:00 am | Sweet Potato Pie 528 Main street
Uvaggio’s Trivia Night | Every Thursday at 7:00 pm | Uvaggio’s 703 Main Street. Facebook page
Book Sale – Friends of the Woodland Public Library | Every Last Thursday 4:00 – 6:30 pm & Every Second Saturday 9:00 am – noon (NO Sales for the month of August) | Woodland Public Library
Free Tennis Lessons (with approved Grant) by The City of Woodland and the Woodland Tennis Club | Apply, in person, at the Senior Community Center
Savory Cafe Farm to Fork Paella Friday | Every Friday night | Savory Cafe 722 Main Street
Mojo’s & Kitchen428 weekly events | Wine of the Week: $10 off the featured wine of the week, Open Mic: Every Sunday (except Food Truck Mania Sundays), No Corkage Mondays, Prime Rib Wednesdays | 428 First Street
Guinevere’s weekly events | Thursday: Open Mic 6:00 pm – 11:00 pm, Friday & Saturday Live music 6:00 pm. Call ahead for confirmation.